Thursday, December 22, 2011

December down time

I usually fish 6 days per week in the sun, rain, wind, snow, sleet, hail, blizzard, or 110 degrees in the shade, even if I have to break the ice to get a line in the water.

But this December I have discovered what will keep me out of the water:  I caught a cold.  Of course, I have to keep up, so I joined another fishing club that sends me books and links, and also I write lots of fishing songs 36 on YouTube so far.  Today I created pages in this blog for each fishing video that I have created since arriving in Wichita 1 August 2011, when it was 110 degrees in the shade.

I did have good success fishing in warm weather.  The catsfish are very aggressive when it is very warm.

My best trout fishing day is documented in this blog as "Fall Fly Fishing in Wichita".  The video shows the fish jumping as the pursue the emerging midges.

Lots more songs and videos to come.
http://www.cantos.org/fishing/music.html

In the meantime: Merry Christmas: http://www.cantos.org/navidad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment