Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Day Single Fly Tournament

I had been looking forward to this tournament, and what a day!  Winter hit with very cold weather and storms AFTER the tournament.  New Year's Day was the nicest winter day of all.  Did you see the blue moon?  However, my wife would not let me go out on the creek since I stayed home from work complaining about a cold for over a week.  I stayed home in my pajamas all day!

There are 41 blue moons in each century.  A Blue Moon comes on New Year's Eve only once every 19 years.  My wife rushed outside when I told her, then returned complaining that she could not see how it was blue.  So, I used Photo Shop to create this illusion.

If you will send me photos of the Single Fly Tournament, I will compose a new song called "Blue Moon Fishing".

No comments:

Post a Comment