Friday, October 9, 2009

A cold night


Tonight I covered up the jalapeño plant.  It is the last of my garden, and is still producing very well.  I only eat 1 to 3 per day, but that one plant produces much more. They are not hot, they are picante. Muy picante!  If the jalapeño survives the weekend, it should keep producing all month.  This is the one cold weekend predicted for the next 15 days.  Today I only fished from 5:30 to 7:30 pm (sundown at 7pm).  It was beautiful: clear, calm, cool, watching the sunset.   It was perfect weather for fishing.  Tomorrow morning will be tough: maybe 32 degrees.


I work very hard at fishing.  I use the 3 rods I am licensed for.  I am constantly on the move, changing baits, casting a variety of lures, moving to new locations, carrying all my stuff, wading and climbing and walking and running.  Sometimes I catch 20 fish in one hour, sometimes I get no bites in 8 hours.  Then I come home, post the fishing blog, do more research, and update the website.  Busy and  complicated: that is how I have lived my life.  I guess my fishing is no different from anything else I have ever done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment